Consider These Procedures – And Get Your Body Ready For Summer
- Sunday, 15 May 2016 02:37
- Keystone Cosmetic Surgery Center
Here comes summer…with beach vacations and time at the pool. You definitely need to look your best. Now is the time to consider the many surgical, body-enhancing options we offer at Keystone Surgery Center. Read on!
- Bid adieu to loose tummy skin. A tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) removes excess skin and fat from the abdomen, resulting in a smoother, more toned stomach. Remember that a tummy tuck is not a weight loss procedure. It does address a tummy that is sagging as a result of a prior surgery, aging, pregnancy or a fluctuation in weight.
- Consider lipo. Struggling with stubborn fat that doesn’t respond to traditional exercise and weight loss methods can be frustrating. Liposuction provides a minimally-invasive solution. Liposuction works to suction out unwanted fat from areas of the body such as the abdomen, thighs and hips, resulting in a slimmer silhouette for you just in time for summer. Read more about body contouring in Zwivel’s article featuring Dr. Kimmel.
- Enlarge your breasts. If you are unhappy with the size or shape of your breasts, augmentation is a great option. This customizable procedure which utilizes saline or silicone implants, can increase the size of small breasts or improve the appearance of uneven breasts.
- Reduce your breasts. Overly large breasts are a cosmetic and a medical concern. Poor posture, clothing issues and chronic back pain are reasons many of our patients request breast reduction surgery. This surgery reduces glandular tissue and fat from the breasts while tightening the breast skin. The results are more esthetically appealing and structurally healthier.
- Lift your breasts. Gravity, aging, weight loss and pregnancy can cause even the best of breasts to droop. A breast lift is designed to combat this drooping and restore a more youthful breast contour.
If you are curious and would like to know if you would be a good candidate for one of these procedures, call to schedule a consultation with Dr.Kimmel. Spring is here, summer is on its way…now is the perfect time: Pottsville – (570) 622-2900. Hazleton – (570) 455-4252.