When Liposuction Sounds Like a Good Idea
- Thursday, 15 March 2018 07:30
- Keystone Cosmetic Surgery Center
Patients who visit the offices of plastic surgeons around the world tend to have complaints that revolve around one of two glaring problems: facial aging and fat. Of course, there are other beneficial procedures commonly performed in our accredited facilities, such as breast augmentation and tummy tucks. For today, though, we want to focus on the various reasons why liposuction has maintained a solid position in the Top 5 most popular cosmetic surgery procedures year after year.
Liposuction has been recognized as an efficient fat-reducing surgery for many years. The advent of non-surgical body contouring treatments such as Liposonix (based on high-intensity ultrasound) has been good but hasn’t knocked surgical liposuction off its pedestal. Every patient to chooses liposuction for fat-reduction has personal reasons. We want to list a few of them here.
- Fat is so stubborn! Fat cells can accumulate in any area of the body. When they do, there is a good chance they may hang on for dear life. When you have spent months eating right and working out to diminish the pockets of fat on the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, or another area, it can be incredibly frustrating when cells just keep sticking around. Liposuction provides a fast and efficient way to say goodbye to stubborn fat for good.
- “I’d like my body back.” These are familiar words to a large number of moms who love being Mom but don’t necessarily love the Mom Bod. We don’t revere this as much as we have the Dad Bod (that’s a whole different topic of discussion!), and women interested in the shortest path to their pre-pregnancy body often find it in liposuction.
- Options, options, options. We live in an era of options, and we love it! One of the reasons that many patients give for their interest in liposuction is that they want to be able to wear clothes that show who they are, and that align with their taste. By refining body proportions, liposuction can make this possible.
Ultimately, the long-term results that come from liposuction can facilitate lasting confidence and satisfaction with your body. Learn more about this procedure by calling our Pottsville or Hazleton office.