Thinking About A Facelift?
- Tuesday, 15 December 2015 10:22
How do you see yourself as you age? Having more candles on your birthday cake does not necessarily equate to feeling or acting older.
With the current awareness of healthy lifestyles, you may find that the best time of your life lies ahead. Statistics from the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery show that facelifts are increasing in number every year – the facelift is one of the most popular cosmetic surgical procedures in the world. More men and women are considering a facelift as a way to rejuvenate their appearance.
Your face is one of the first areas of your body to become affected by gravity. Your neck and skin around it can also begin to sag. At Keystone Cosmetic Surgery wants to help you discover the key to a more youthful future. A facelift can counter the effects of gravity and the years of UV sun damage. Wrinkles and lines are smoothed, drooping folds are lifted…as you see time taking a step backwards.
- Dr. Kimmel is a board certified plastic surgeon who consults with Pottsville and Hazleton clients who want results that will make them look younger and more in sync with how they feel on the inside.
- Depending on each client’s requests, Dr. Kimmel may advise a combination of procedures to achieve the most enhancing results.
- A facelift can tighten the skin of your cheeks, forehead and around your eyes.
- A facelift can be done alone or may be paired with other procedures such as a forehead lift, eyelid surgery or nose reshaping. A neck lift paired with a facelift addresses the areas of your neck that may be sagging as well.
- Dr. Kimmel’s goal is to provide his clients with the correction they desire and with a natural-looking result – as though they have returned from a vacation, not surgery.
- At Keystone Cosmetic Surgery, facelifts are performed as an outpatient procedure under general anesthesia or intravenous sedation, in our nationally accredited surgical facility.
- Recovery usually requires about two weeks.
Dr. Kimmel welcomes the opportunity to consult with you and assist you in achieving your surgery goals. Call to book a consultation appointment, today: Pottsville – (570) 622-2900; Hazleton – (570) 455-4252.